Thursday, October 1, 2009

UPDATE

So, I received an e-mail Tuesday morning stating someone had found my wallet by the docks of the Liffey River in Dublin. I contacted the man named Joe Donnely and he returned my wallet to the reception office of my housing complex. Everything is still inside, my passport, license, credit cards, travel cards. Everything except my bus pass, which is a small price to pay. My wallet was clearly submerged in the river for some time, because my license film cover has completely come off, and my checkbook is now destroyed. But this man has restored my faith that for every horrible person in this world a nice one will come and help you out in a bad situation. I am completely grateful and blessed that my wallet has come back to me, and have learned a valuable lesson through all of this. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment